Yes you can – but not directly. To install boot camp 3.0 on Windows 7 x64 follow these instructions.
- open command prompt in administrator mode
- type “net user administrator /active:yes” hit enter
- log out then log in as “administrator”
- then open cd and navigate to “bootcamp/drivers/apple/”
- run “bootcampx64”
- once done reboot, logback in and turn off administrator account by entering “net user administrator /active:no”
viola! boot camp 3.0 on x64!
This successfully installed on my late 2008 model uni-shell MacBook (the non-pro single cast aluminium one). Windows 7 managed to get most of the drivers by default, which was a refreshing change from XP and Vista (including the wireless drivers), but once BootCamp had installed the audio was fixed, and everything was great. I installed the GeForce 9M drivers from nvidia.com and I was in action.